Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Retrospective: Week 3

‹prev | My Chain | next›

In an ongoing effort to make this chain as valuable as possible to myself (and possibly others), I perform a weekly retrospective of how the past week went (notes from last week). I do this on Tuesdays to avoid conflicts with B'more on Rails, which usually holds events then.

WHAT WENT WELL



OBSTACLES / THINGS THAT WENT NOT SO WELL

  • Learning is hard. Writing about learning is even harder.
  • I did a horrible job of limiting my output while learning (as I planned to do in last week's retrospective).


WHAT I'LL TRY NEXT WEEK

  • None really, save that I try to limit my output while learning, focusing rather on actually learning.
  • Do a better job, or at least be bear in mind, of differentiating in the blog when I am learning and when I think I have a real solution.


Day #23

No comments:

Post a Comment